I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to recycle a previous post for this Thanksgiving. The sentiment still rings true, and, well, the song just fits. I’m going to have to make sure that the Peachtree Road CD is in my car for today’s road trip.
A few things I’ll add to my gratitude list for this Thanksgiving:
- My family (the one I was born into, the one I married into, and the friends that have melded into both)
- Seeing Elton 5 times in one year (!!!!!)
- Meeting Bernie (!!!!!)
- A job that can exasperate me yet energize me all at the same time
- The beautiful blue, blue sky
- The democratic process (even though I may not always like the way it turns out)
- Prilosec and Bentyl
- The new friends I’ve met through Facebook who share my EJ passion
- The friends who have graced my life for so many years, perhaps even in an out, but we always seem to make our way back.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And wishing you hope in every cloud, too.